WKU / Sharada
WKU, Sharada University, India, College of Business, University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, USA, and Tamansiswa University, Indonesia co-organized an International Workshop under the theme “Curriculum and Pedagogy for Next Generation MBA Programmes” on 19th March 2016.
The WKU business and Economics College and school of business studies, Sharada University agreed to establish a joint working relationship in order to mutually support and co-ordinate activities, including activities such as:
- Study opportunities for visiting international students;
- Exchange of students, faculty and staff;
- Articulated student transfers;
- Interaction between teaching and administrative programs;
- Reciprocal assistance for visiting faculty and staff as required for the delivery of projects;
- Joint research activities within the fields of study to be mutually agreed and subject to availability funds;
- Joint externally funded projects;
- Other partnerships that strengthen the mutual commitment of the parties to a long-term relationship.
The workshop was attended by Deans, Directors, Vice Chancellors and Presidents of various institutions from India and around the world.
It was another opportunity for WKU to make stronger its international relations and participation in global affairs and to promote itself.
We strive for wisdom!!!
Public and International Relations Directorate (PIRD)
Whos is online
We have 69 guests and no members online
Call for Papers
Public and International Relation Directorate Director